An epic battle to decide to whom the Kingdom, the Power, and the Glory belong...







Sunday, August 21, 2011

Character Tag!


I found this Character tag over at the Letters of Askpen blog
 ( http://lettersofaskpen.blogspot.com/2011/08/character-tag-nadarian-style.html )
and thought it looked fun.

I picked four characters:

Prince Aramoth (This tag is taking place in the middle of Dunamis)
Princess Aramiel
Iach
General Rosaline

If you don’t know who they are, you’ll have to buy the book and read itJ.

Questions:

1.      Do you want a hug?
Prince Aramoth:  Here in Basileia, we grasp hands in friendship.
Princess Aramiel: Do you need one?
Iach:  A hug? I am sorry, I am not familiar with this.
General Rosaline: Hugs are for wimps and demeaning to women.  Out of my sight!

2.      Do you have any kids?
Prince Aramoth: Because of the war and my responsibility to this kingdom, I have not had time to pursue a family.  However I love children and hope to have many someday.
Princess Aramiel: Aramoth spoke for me.
Iach: As for me.
General Rosaline: Children?  Children? You expect me to stay at home and have children?  What a chauvinist!  I would rather brainwash other people’s children!

3.      Have you ever killed someone?

Prince Aramoth: I have never killed a human as of yet, and I hope that the need never arises.  However I have found it necessary to kill many Peerthigrin.
Princess Aramiel: I would pray that the need never arises, and that if it were to, that someone else were there to protect me.
Iach: Aramoth speaks for me.
General Rosaline: Ha.  Don’t you wish you knew?



4.      Love anyone?
Prince Aramoth: My sister, and Ynyth and Gwynarae, and their family, as if they were mine.
Princess Aramiel: My brother, Ynyth, Gwynarae, and their family, as if they were mine.
Iach: My family, and my King and my friend, Aramoth.
General Rosaline: Love is for fools.

5.      What is your job?
Prince Aramoth: I am the future King of Basileia.  I am therefore King, judge, and Commander in chief of the army.
Princess Aramiel: I am a child of God.  My job is to serve Him and bless others.
Iach: Loyal servant, friend, and warrior to my King.
General Rosaline: I am the General and commander in chief of the Snozama, an army of rebellious women who are fed up with the typical female roles of safety, daughterhood, motherhood, and all that rot.

6.      Favorite Season?
Prince Aramoth: I don’t have much time to pay attention, but Spring and Fall are the best conditions for the army.
Princess Aramiel: I love Autumn!
Iach: Aramoth has spoken for me.
General Rosaline: Nightime.  Best for surprise attacks and assassinations.
Prince Aramoth: Ma’am, I believe that the only seasons are Spring, Summer, Autumn, and Winter.
General Rosaline: You think you can correct me just because you’re a man?
Prince Aramoth: I beg pardon if I have offended, Ma’am.
General Rosaline: Quit “Ma’am”ing me!  Ma’am is a derogatory term…

7.      Thank you!  Next Question: Who is your Best Friend?
Prince Aramoth: Iach, and my sister Aramiel.
Princess Aramiel: Iachin, ,my brother Aramoth, and Gwynarae.  Not to forget Eytrine.
Iach: My King and friend, Aramoth.
General Rosaline: Friends are for fools.

8.      Hobbies?
Prince Aramoth: I am much occupied with the war, and am always productive.  Hobbies, I believe, are something peculiar to countries of leisure.  However I enjoy training for battle.
Princess Aramiel: If you mean something I enjoy, I enjoy sewing, cooking, and helping Gwynarae around the house.
Iach: I am unfamiliar with this.  It means something I enjoy? Serving my King.
General Rosaline: I like to fight, yell, bully people, and I enjoy public speaking to fire the imaginations of good little girls and ignite the spirit of rebellion in them.

9.      What will you do when this tag is over?

Prince Aramoth: Go and prepare for battle.
Princess Aramiel: Help Gwynarae prepare dinner.
Iach: Ride by Aramoth’s side and prepare the men for battle.
General Rosaline:  Ha.  Go ride the backs of the lazy girls, and speak to the enemy about the lack of equality around here.  We don’t need Peerthigrin helping us just because we are women.

10.   Eye Color?
Prince Aramoth: Brown.
Princess Aramiel: Brown.
Iach: Blue.
General Rosaline: Blueish grey.

11.   Are you good or bad?

Prince Aramoth: I serve God, the High King, and Him alone.
Princess Aramiel: Aramoth speaks for me.
Iach: As for me.
General Rosaline: I serve myself!  And I am bad, wicked, awesome, whatever.

12.  What is your greatest fear?

Prince Aramoth: Behaving wickedly in God’s eyes.

Princess Aramiel: The same.  Although I do fear what might happen if we lose this war.
Iach: Behaving wickedly before God and my King.
General Rosaline: Fear is for fools.

13.  What do you think of your parents?
Prince Aramoth: I wish I could have known them.
Princess Aramiel: The same.
Iach: I love and respect them.
General Rosaline: Those losers?

14.  Any siblings?
Prince Aramoth: Only my sister Aramiel.
Princess Aramiel: Only my brother Aramoth.
Iach: Only my sister Iachin.
General Rosaline: What do I care?

15.  Was this fun?

Prince Aramoth: I always enjoy obliging others.

Princess Aramiel: I liked it.
Iach: I live to serve.
General Rosaline: No way.

16.  Do you have any weaknesses?

Prince Aramoth: I ought not to say what they are in the present company, but everyone does.

Princess Aramiel: Aramoth speaks for me.
Iach: As for me.
General Rosaline: No way.  I’m perfect.

17.  Favorite Element?
Prince Aramoth: None.
Princess Aramiel.  None.
Iach: None.
General Rosaline: Fire.

18.  Do you care what others think of you?

Prince Aramoth: Only God.
Princess Aramiel: Only God.
Iach: Only God and Aramoth.
General Rosaline: They had better think I’m every bit as good as a man!

19.  Do you have a theme song?

Prince Aramoth: Miss Hepner informed me that she has written an instrumental piece which is my theme song.  I abide by her will.
Princess Aramiel: Miss Hepner informed me that my theme song is likely “In Christ Alone.”  I abide by her decision.
Iach: Miss Hepner has informed me that my theme song is likely “The Impossible Dream”.  She also informed me that this would be Aramoth’s song as well were it not for the piece she has written. 
General Rosaline: I don’t care who this Hepner person is.  My theme song was written by the enemy, sung by me, him, and the Peerthigrin.  It’s called “Don’cha start believin’ all those Basileian lies.”  It’s mostly rap.

20.  What’s your species?

Prince Aramoth: Human, of course.
Princess Aramiel: Human, of course.
Iach: Human, of…you understand.
General Rosaline: A very twisted, strong, evolved, human!

2 comments:

Elaine J. Dalton said...

Epic! And need I say, way cool? :D ;)

The Authoress said...

Thanks Elaine!!!